Skip to Content

Help with a Federal Agency

One of the most important things Congresswoman Flores does as a U.S. Representative is help people who are having problems with a federal agency.  Every year, congressional offices assist thousands of constituents by helping to cut through the red tape and bureaucracy of the federal government. Although she cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, Congresswoman Flores can advocate on behalf of her constituents, answer questions, and help find solutions.

The bottom line is that if you have a problem with a federal government agency or are interested in receiving more information on a given topic, Congresswoman Flores office stands ready to help you. 

The Privacy Act of 1974 (Public Law 93-579) prohibits federal and state government agencies from releasing any information or discussing anything regarding another individual without the individual's written permission.  Regardless of which agency you need help with, in order to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act, a constituent requesting help will need to complete a privacy authorization form.

Click on this link  to complete a privacy release form.

For passport issues use this form
For immigration casework use this form.

If you need assistance completing the paperwork above, please contact us at (956) 929-4948.

Submit your casework request online by clicking here:

Submit Your Casework Request Here

Veterans, Active Duty, or their families click here